Yahudan Anthology Hebraic
Yahudan Anthology Hebraic is a collection of musical works, touching and crossing many genres, that chronicles memories and moments, across the centuries, of the journey of Hebrew Yahudans from Africa to the Caribbean and the Americas in what is undoubtedly humankinds largest most barbaric, forced population abduction and transfer ever in history. The moods and messages are reflective and defiant, happy and combative, bombastic and silky, prayerful and ebullient, meditative and effusive, serene and assertive as they flow serenely between the range of emotions reflective of the seven principal themes or stages of the album:
- Track 1. Shma Yahudah Yah we Pray (Joy/Bliss/Innocence/Freedom during the Aboriginal stage of the journey)
- Track 2. Yah is my keeper (Defiance resisting the Covetousness / Piracy / Abduction stage)
- Track 3. See you tomorrow Shem (Faith despite the Barbaric Forced Family Separation phase)
- Track 4. Yahudan Meditation (Chants to endure the Horrors of the Transatlantic Holocaust)
- Track 5. OneSoul (Determinism driving the Militant Self-Emancipation phase)
- Track 6. Say a little Prayer to Yah (Perseverance despite the Organised Institutional Persecution phase)
- Track 7. I know who Yah says I am (Affirmation in realising A new era of Awakening Self-Identity)
Some of the finest Jamaican contemporary musical and vocal talent are arrayed to interpret and communicate these seven messages under the collective banner of Yahudans Awoke.
We trust you will thoroughly enjoy and that the album will be a blessing to your soul !